Support Group Leader
Local support groups provide an invaluable opportunity for patients living with HS to meet others who live locally, looking for for mutual support and advice. Running a support group can be extremely rewarding, and can provide a local link between the charity and the patient.
What's involved in this role?
- You will be responsible for promoting and planning group sessions
- Finding suitable venues for sessions
- Arranging of guest speakers
- Be responsible for invoices for the allocation of group funds
- Provide effective team leadership during sessions
Do I need any experience or skills for this role?
- Previous experience is preferable, but full training will be provided
- You will need patience, empathy, calmness and be discreet
- Be able to deliver basic information clearly
- Able to communicate with others confidently
- Able to follow instructions given by the charity
Community based. Various locations throughout the UK
2-3hrs per month
Please email us at email@example.com to apply for this position