Speaking out about your condition is one of the most important things you can do to help with public awareness. With many magazines, TV shows and newspapers looking for willing patients, to tell of their experiences with the condition, we are seeking volunteers who would be happy to be interviewed, sharing their HS journey with the world.
What's involved in this role?
- Arranging or attending pre-arranged interviews
- Speaking to journalists from various media about your journey with the condition
- Possibility of radio or TV appearances (optional)
Do I need any experience or skills for this role?
- Your life experience is all you need
- Must be presentable and confident speaking about your condition
- Must be flexible with times and dates
Various locations throughout the UK, usually from home
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position