We support many people at events throughout the year, but we cannot do it alone. We always need help at our events, whether you are cheering on our runners or marshalling, every one of our volunteers are important and essential for ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
What's involved in this role?
- Assisting in the support and encouragement of event participants by cheering or marshalling
- Helping out in the set-up and break-down of event start/finish/cheer points
- participating in administration work on the day
- To give out information to members of the public
Do I need any experience or skills for this role?
- No previous experience is required, as full training will be provided
- You will need to be a team player
- Be energetic and enthusiastic
- Able to communicate with others confidently
- Must be reliable and flexible with dates and times
Community based. Various locations throughout the UK
As required for events
Please email us at email@example.com to apply for this position